Interested applicants for Police Officer or Reserve Constable positions are invited to attend an information session with members from our recruiting section. Attendance at the information sessions is not mandatory but encouraged.
Our recruiting team will answer any questions you may have and also discuss:
- Why you should choose the Delta Police Department, selected as one of BC’s top employers, two years in a row, 2019 and 2020
- Requirements and qualifications for becoming a DPD member
- An overview of the recruitment process along with ways to become more competitive
- The Police Academy and DPD training
Please pre-register for the next session which will be held on:
- 5:30 pm sharp – Wednesday July 8th, 2020
We will have a maximum of 25 people.
***If you are feeling sick, or experiencing any COVID related symptoms please stay home*** We will have chairs set up 6ft apart along with hand sanitizer for everyone entering the meeting. Feel free to wear a mask if you so choose.
Information sessions are held at the North Delta Public Safety Building at 5:30 pm sharp and will be approximately 45 minutes. The Public Safety Building is located at 11375 84th Avenue in North Delta.
If you would like to register for a session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot.