Interested applicants for Police Officer or Reserve Constable positions are invited to attend an information session with members from our recruiting section. Attendance at the information sessions is not mandatory but encouraged.
Our recruiting team will answer any questions you may have and also discuss:
- Why you should choose the Delta Police Department, selected as one of 2019 BC’s top employers
- Requirements and qualifications for becoming a DPD member
- An overview of the recruitment process along with ways to become more competitive
- The Police Academy and DPD training
Please pre-register for the next session which will be held on:
- Wednesday March 25th, 2020
Information sessions are held at the North Delta Public Safety Building at 5:30 pm sharp and will be approximately 45 minutes. The Public Safety Building is located at 11375 84th Avenue in North Delta.
If you would like to register for a session, please contact email@example.com to secure your spot.