Delta Police provide fingerprinting services for employment, immigration, legal name changes, pardon applications, security licensing and other purposes.
A digital ink-free process is used to electronically submit fingerprints to Ottawa as part of the Police Information Check process for Vulnerable Sector screening as well as for adoption, immigration, employment with Federal or Provincial Government, pardon application, citizenship, Visa/Waiver etc. Traditional ink fingerprinting is available, by appointment only.
- Fingerprinting is done by appointment only. Call 604.946.4411 to book an appointment. Fingerprinting is currently only available at the Headquarters in Ladner »see address and map.
- Fingerprinting fee is $65 for adoption, immigration, employment with Federal or Provincial Government, record suspension, citizenship, Visa/Waiver and legal name change.
- Digital fingerprinting is free for Vulnerable Sector volunteer applicants and $25 for Vulnerable Sector employment applicants.
- Delta residents who receive written notification from the Ministry of Justice Criminal Record Review Program for vulnerable sector screening please call our office at 604.946.4411 to book an appointment for fingerprinting. The fee for this process is $50, however the fee is waived for applicants in volunteer positions.
- Two pieces of government-issued photo identification are also required »see acceptable forms of identification.
To obtain a Certified Criminal Record Check from the RCMP consult their website, Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector checks, or call Delta Police at 604.946.4411 to book an appointment. Fingerprinting is currently only available at the DPD Headquarters in Ladner. Fees for this service are $65.