If you currently reside outside Canada and require a Police Certificate from Canada, and your last Canadian address was in Delta, you may apply through Delta Police. We require the following:
- Completed Consent and Request for Police Information Check for Police Certificate form.
- A clearly readable photocopy of your current photo identification (passport, driver’s licence, etc.) which you must have certified as a true copy by a local police station, embassy or notary.
- $65.00 certified cheque or money order in Canadian funds, made payable to The Corporation of Delta.
- A brief letter to include:
- At least one address where you lived in Delta. You must have lived in Delta, not another Vancouver suburb like Surrey, White Rock, Richmond, etc.
- All names that you have ever used including birth name, maiden names, aliases, nicknames, etc.
- Your signature.
Include the address where you want your certificate/clearance mailed. If you wish to have someone else pick up the document on your behalf you must also indicate in your letter who you have authorized to pick up your documents and they will be required to produce their ID to Delta Police.
- Mail the above items to:
Police Information Check Section
Delta Police Department
4455 Clarence Taylor Crescent
Canada V4K 3E1
»Read the Police Information Check FAQ for more information.