Joint Forces and Integrated Projects
Sharing information and resources to maintain a significant impact on crime is an effective way in which to deploy resources, fight crime and share information among and between our partner agencies. There is a contingent of Delta Police officers that are on part time or full time specialized secondments to effect this purpose.
- CFSEU (Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit of BC)
- IMPACT (Integrated Municipal Provincial Auto Crime team)
- IRSU (Integrated Road Safety Unit)
- JIBC (Justice Institute of British Columbia)
- Lower Mainland District Integrated Tactical Troop
- Ports Intelligence Unit
- PRIME BC (Provincial Records Information Management Environment BC)
- ROPMC (Regional Operational Police Managers Committee)
- The Provincial Intelligence Center (PICBC)
Delta Police are working with our partners in law enforcement to reduce crime and its impact in all of our communities.